Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Fun!

 
The summer seems to be going by so fast already, and James has been out of school for only a week! Jack and James decided that they had had enough of me and wanted to see their grandmother, so Jack spent the night at her house last night, and James is there tonight. James told me this morning that it is kinda boring here without Jack...oh, and quiet too.


Jack had an absolute FIT when Grammy was bringing him home and picking up James. I swear the entire neighborhood heard him scream "But I can't SLEEP without JAMES here! I LOVE MY BAWA!" In case you have never heard Jack say "brother" before, it sounds like bawa. Of course when you say it like he does, he immediately corrects you.


So my three sons have discovered Webkinz. They are these little stuffed animals that come with a tag that has a code written on it. You log into Webkinz's website, enter the code and POOF! there is your little animal. You adopt it, feed it, play with it....it is quite a set-up. The only problem is, they cost about $15.00 each and of course, they want every one under the sun. I discovered, much to Jack's delight, that they have Webkinz Pugs. We now have 2 named....you guessed it. Sadie and Solo. I am sure when he is grown up I will hear about how traumatized he was when his mom got rid of his real dogs and gave him stuffed ones instead! By the way email me if you want to know their names in Wekinz World...they love to send letters to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment