Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jacky Loves His Teacher

 
 
Jacky had his first real school event this week. Rainbow Preschool had a school carnival. I signed up to run the Lollipop Tree, and the boys thought it was the coolest thing ever. James sat in one chair and took tickets, with Jack in the other handing out prizes. I was supposed to be the only one working - they were going to enjoy the carnival, but Daryl was running late from work. They didn't get to stay long...Daryl looked at me 10 minutes after he got there and said "I can't handle 3 of them!" which I found extremely funny, since I am with them 7 days a week.

To donate to the carnival (which never actually made it there) we bought this little stuffed snowman that will record Jacks voice and play it back. We had a lot of fun making this little creature say things like "Jacky, Mommy loves you!" and "Mommy, Jack loves you!". But I think the cutest one was for his preschool teacher. Currently, and hopefully for quite some time, it says "I LOVE MRS. BENTS, I LOVE MRS. BENTS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment