Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Wagons Are Circling!


Currently, My 3 Sons are running circles around me. Literally. Ok, only 2 of my sons are doing the running, but Joey may as well be. In a rhythmic exercise session, they are running through the living room, kitchen, hall, and back again. "Hi Mom!", "Hi Mom!", "Don't push me!", "I'm beating you!", "NO YOU'RE NOT!". BOOM! "WAAAAAA! I KICKED THE WALL!!"

They are like caged animals frothing at the mouth to get outside. And I am eagerly waiting for the day when, at 6:00 am, when one of them decides to grace us with his presence, I can open the door, and gently "relocate" them to the front yard. All without fear of frostbite and windburn. I imagine juiceboxes growing from the trees just WAITING to be picked without any help from mom. Or fishy crackers sprouting up in droves, just in time to calm a preschoolers snack quest.

Ok, so the snack thing will always be my job, but at least I can look forward to the blissfull quiet that comes from the exhaustion of 2 boys running for hours. OUTSIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment