Thursday, May 8, 2008

Today was James' Garden Party at school. It has to have been the cutest thing ever! James was "Pig Number 2", and had THE best lines...smile. His 2 brothers caused quite a scene, however. Joseph decided to throw up on me, and of course, I was wearing black, so it showed up fluorescent orange. Here I thought I looked SO sophisticated with my pseudo pedal pushers, flowered flip-flops and "in" hair do. It wouldn't have been so bad, except that the other 2 sons went home early (thanks to Mr. Jack-Man for that one!) and I was left with a "snail trail" of vomit down my arm and shoulder, so I didn't even have a baby with me for an explanation.


Jack was in rare form. Or typical form...take your pick. Running all over, climbing on chairs. Yelling "HI JAMES!" to his brother in a perfectly quiet auditorium, and when I take him out in the hall, all you can hear is "BUT MOOOOOM! I HAD TO SAY HI TO BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!"


I was so impressed with James' teacher, Mrs. McNulty. I had to laugh because here she was, sundress and pony tail...acting out all of the kids' parts for them while standing on the sidelines. It was just the most adorable thing ever. James sure is going to miss her when Kindergarten is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment