Monday, February 25, 2013

What We Are Leaving Behind....Part 1

 
I am hyper-aware that we are leaving behind our family and friends; neighbors that have become more like surrogate parents than...well, neighbors.  My kids' best friends all live on the same street as us.  We have room to run and play...even if it only 4 months out of the year.  All of these things weigh heavily on our minds as we prepare for our adventure....
 
 
 
 
 
 
But wait....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We are also leaving behind THE most important thing............................
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THIS!
 
 
I need to say that the above picture was taken at 3:30 IN THE AFTERNOON!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AND THIS!

 
 
I believe that the temp was a BALMY -12 this day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AND THIS!!!!!
 
LOOK!  Ice, snow AND RAIN!  All in ONE day!  WOOHOO!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AND THIS!!!!!!!
 
OHHHHHH....LOOK!  Blue sky!  I can feel my vitamin D levels...well, BOTTOMING OUT.



Sorry.  Is it bad form to be just so DAMN HAPPY to be getting away from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment