Monday, April 21, 2008

The Race Is ON!

So I am sure that I won't be able to post much for the next week, with Jack's party and all, but I thought I would just write a little bit about what the boys have been up to.
 
 
JOSEPH

Joey is now eating table food!! AND SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!! I don't know what it is about that 9 month mark, but all 3 boys waited until then to gift us with a full night's sleep. We celebrated by having steak...smile. I am kidding. But he did eat a grilled cheese sandwich, mashed potatoes and chicken, carrots, peaches, bananas...WOOHOO! The days of $10-a-bottle formula is on it's way OUT!

JACK
 
Jacky has been very excited for his birthday. One of the things we decided to do this year is buy another play set for the backyard, and I wanted it built before the 30 four-year-olds come over. Jack has been helping with building it and shopping for all of his party stuff AND he is over the moon that his teacher, Mrs. Bents, and her 2 girls are coming!

JAMES

James lost ANOTHER tooth! I think he loves the golden dollars that the Tooth Fairy brings him so much that he decided to just go ahead and extract all of his teeth himself. On a SERIOUSLY DISGUSTING (and potential psychiatric-episode inducing) note, James...my lovely James, has surpassed all of my germ-a-phobe fears. As we were taking a potty break at the grocery store on Saturday, James decided to see what the handle on the bathroom door TASTED LIKE!! Hang on...I have to calm the screaming in my head. Seriously, someone get me a Prozac. He just licked it like a popsicle. I'm not positive, but I think the people in the back of the store heard me scream. Wait....that might have been in my head too. He is fine. I need to go lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment