Tuesday, March 12, 2013

NEWS FLASH! GARAGE SALE!!



ATTENTION!


THE DINGALINGES ARE HAVING THE WORLDS BIGGEST MOVING SALE!

WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY and SATURDAY
 
MARCH 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd
 
 

Seriously people.  I am a world class hoarder and I have a LOT of crap really cool stuff to get rid of....ha!  I used to own a gift basket business and have A TON of gift basket supplies to get rid of.  Books, boys clothes from newborn up to 5t and shoes.  Did I mention we are getting rid of ALL OF OUR WINTER CRAP?  CHEAP??  Because, ya know...there is no snow in Phoenix...Ahem.

And don't think for a minute that you can wait until 5:00 pm on the 23rd to snap up the good stuff...GUESS WHAT?  IT WILL ALL BE GONE BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD DEALS! 

Plus every single thing that is left is immediately going to Goodwill.  I am generous like that....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment