Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cricket




Well, Joey is on his way to not being a baby anymore. In the last week, he has sprouted 2 teeth and tried a CHEERIO! I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that he is almost 8 months old. It truly seems like it was just yesterday that he joined our family.

He is currently on the floor, TICKED OFF that he can't reach a toy that is just this close. He is kicking those feet as fast as he can, and if I didn't know better, I would worry that he would take flight. I think crawling may be in his immediate future!

He has always had this "thing" with his legs. One of the nicknames I have for him is Cricket, because he will rub his little feet together until his socks come off. He is definitely a Linge - LOVES to be barefoot! I have tried everything to keep socks on him. Knee highs, slippers, those shoes that babies aren't supposed to get off....He is like a sock Houdini!

It's OK though. He happens to have a mom that L~O~V~E~S his little bare feet

No comments:

Post a Comment