Friday, March 7, 2008

Tongue Residue


James stuck his tongue to a frozen chain on a swing at school today.  (NO, that is NOT a picture of him!  Ha!)

I know I am supposed to be horrified that my child would do such a thing, but I find it incredibly humorous. He certainly isn't aware of my seeing humor in a childhood right of passage. He thinks I am aghast that he would do such a silly thing. And recruit others in his class to join him! He did, by the way, safely remove his tongue from the chain.

Every year during the holidays we inevitably end up watching two movies. Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story. So when James' teacher emailed me that he had recreated one of our family's most cherished movie scenes, I laughed out loud and beamed with pride!

I guess I should prepare myself for him to come out of his room wearing a white sweater with a black dickie drinking eggnog out of a moose cup.




His Grampy would be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment