Saturday, March 1, 2008

Exploding Hearts





Yesterday was Mom and James Night. On these nights, we have a sleep-over (they get to stay up late, eat popcorn in my bed and watch cartoons). We went to Walmart and bought candy, went to Pizza Hut and pigged out on pizza and, because Grammy wasn't feeling well, James decided we needed to bring her some ice cream. Now, normally I would be raving about how great my kid is just for the fact that he thought of his grandmother, but as we were leaving her house, he did something that made my heart explode with pride and love. We were walking down the steps (he was ahead of me), and when he reached the bottom, he turned and looked at me and said "Mom, be very careful, it is icy here and you could fall".

Insert exploding heart emoticon here!

No comments:

Post a Comment